Maricopa County Jail Application information and Process
Thank you for your interest in Working with Acadia Workforce, Inc. Acadia Workforce Solutions works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading agencies in North America, Acadia provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community.
Listed below are instructions that will assist you through the application process. Following the instructions as written may reduce the time it takes to get you working. Please complete each step thoroughly. Upload clean clear legible copies.
1. MCSO Background Check– Print form complete all areas return document to Acadia Workforce by scan or clean clear copy.
1. Apply here. Please complete the entire application leave no spaces blank.
2. Submit Drivers License must be current (Copy of the front and back) (Upload Copies below)
3. Submit Social Security Card (Copy of front and back)
4. Submit Immunization Record to include the following documents listed below. you may upload clean clear images via this page using the upload link below.
a . MMR-Measles Mumps Rubella
c. Rubella Titer
d. Hepatitis B Acceptance/declination Download Sign and Return
e. TB Skin Test and or a copy of a Chest X-Ray report *must be within the last 2 years
5. Submit Certifications-CPR, ACLS (RNs)
6. Pre-Employement Physical Download Form Here You will be required to (at your own cost) obtain a pre-employment physical.
7. Complete the following: Graves-vs-Arpaio Training and Graves-vs-Arpaio Exam
8. Complete: Suicide Prevention Module then Print, Sign, Date and Return via Scanned Copy Suicide Prevention Acknowledgement
9. Review: MCSO Orientation Packet
10. Two reference checks required. Please Print (2) reference Check forms and have your references complete them then return to Acadia. Download here.
11. Education Verification Form (Download Print Complete and return)
1. TC logiQ background check (Do not complete this until you receive authorization from Acadia Administration.)
2. Locate your Nearest Any Lab Test Now for a Pre-Employement Drug Screen. Please email us the address and phone number of the Anylab test now that you have chosen. Once you have done so we will set you up for a Pre-employment UDS.
3. Register In HUB click Here Choose Nursing Group as your Company
Upload Documents Below
Thank you for your interest in working with Acadia Workforce,Inc.
You can also choose to email your documents here: Email Documents
Document Library Maricopa County.
Click on any of the listed documents to download.
- Background Check Forms
- Suicide Prevention Module
- Suicide Prevention Acknowledgment Form
- Graves-v-Arpaio Study Module
- Graves-v-Arpaio Exam
- Orientation Packet Print and Take
- Profile Availability
- Any Lab Test Now
- Registry Exemption Form
- First Paycheck Information
- Electronic Health Record Use
- Float Policy
- A-4 (Arizona Employees only)
- Workers Compensation Notification Arizona
- Review all pertinent forms relating to this contracting facility click here.